Wednesday, August 08, 2007

CHALLENGE REMINDER :)

Wow I am up 500 hits since I started this challenge! Thanks everyone! The hits have stalled since yesterday, if you can help me out by commenting on the message link below if you have mentioned my link/challenge in a blog/forum/group/friend etc.

Doodle-dallion and Digital Blog Candy

OR I'd love any tips on increasing blog traffic.. I have read some tips, confused by some tips and have realized some techniques aren't compatible with Blogger. One tip, I know is important, is to blog regularly LOL! Come Septmber, I will have more free time to devote to creative endeavors and to post more goodies! I am quitting providing childcare and taking a part-time job which will leave several days/week free to create and paint. I CAN"T WAIT!!!! LOL I will miss all the little ones in my care but my own kids have a burnt out mom who is not much good to them at the moment.

My original goal for the challenge was 1000 hits then I drank too much coffee ROFL and said 5000. Silly me! I will give it a week and see what transpires ;) and consider lowering it to 2000.

No comments: