Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I survived my 40th birthday! LOL



We celebrated my 40th birthday yesterday. Emma and Nolan presented me with this awesome card, both drew the pictures and Nolan inked and coloured it. It was so fun watching them in cahoots, heads together, drawing and collaborating.... freaking out when I would accidentally enter the room LOL! I received some lovely flowers and other things, and I didn't have to cook ( chinese food takout) and a Dairy Queen icecream cake that my hubby went 25 min. out of his way to get.

We do it all again tomorrow, Nolan turns 11! Tacos and video games, here we come.

Still sick and and I have this slimy goober floating around in my left eye, so I am one-eyed blurfing today!!!

7 comments:

Cazz said...

Glad to hear you had such a great day xxx And your card is wonderful x

Conniecrafter said...

Cute card, so sorry you are still feeling yucky, sounds like your family gave you a really nice day :)

sheffsue said...

Belated birthday wishes....what a wonderful card to treasure.

Sue x

Myrt said...

...Happy Belated 40th Birthday...and what a treasure you have in the lovely card Emma & Nolan made for you.
I do hope you are feeling better soon.
By the way, I love your Blog's new look!

Anonymous said...

Your kids have the artsy fartsy for art from you Tracey.
Love what they have made for your birthday.

Foxycrafts said...

Glad that you had a good birthday. The card is wonderful - your children have obviously got your creative genes!

Love Joan :o)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous work of art! Happy Happy Birthday! :O)