Friday, May 07, 2010

Emma in the Strawberry Patch Digi Set


There is a new Emma in the store ;)  Emma in the Strawberry Patch   It comes with another strawberries image as well.

Was this card "fun" LOL  I coloured with copics & neopikos... I am still figuring out the bleed problem.. need better CS BUT that wasn't my real problem.  I tried running the image through the cuttle bug with the nesties taped to the CS with painters tape.. I felt the tape... it didn't feel very sticky... well after I shredded the outer layer of paper trying to get the tape off... I tried rescuing the image with a coating of modge podge... LOL... it kind of worked.  anyhoo  the blossoms were made using a flower I drew and cut in the cricut ( Fred got a new Cricut! .... more info later ;) ), a stamen punch and then I cut up a punched flower to make the strawberries.  The leaves were a free SVG I found on the web.  If I find it, I'll edit this to include the link.  Everything ( except Emma ) was coloured with distress inks and stickles.


Have a great day! 
:)* Fred

5 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card!!!!!!the strawberrys look good enough to eat!!!

Jaspere said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, terrific job on the strawberries!

Maria Matter said...

oh she's a sweet one!
blessings!

racinggrandma61 said...

GreaT JOB