Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Emma the Caroler / Caroling Angel & Challenge & Blog HOP!

Hark the Harold Angels Sing!.......

The Christmas images are finally coming together!  wee!!!!  First up we have..

Emma the Caroling Angel
AND....

Emma the Caroler!
FYI, there ARE Pre-coloured versions in the works... very soon!

Also I am sponsoring the CREATIVE CARD CREW... and the theme is GET THIS!....BLOOMIN' MARVELOUS!  Can it get any better than that, people?!  Heehee.  Please go check it out and the gorgeous flowery blooming cards their DT have made!  ... and there's a $20 GC to my Store up for grabs!

Also Fred She Said is having a BLOG HOP!!!! Yes a BLOG HOP on Thursday September 30th!  Woo hoo.  The DT are working up some fine projects and I asked them to use anything and show off their style!  So come on out Thursday   and please tell your friends :)

Have a great day,
:)* Fred

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

adorable as always!! :)

I can't WAIT to HOP!!!!

Jaspere said...

Looking forward to the hop. I have my card ready to go. Think Halloween.

Love crafts forever said...

I always love girly images, and this one just adorable.
Hugs, Nataliya.