Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SEPT 14 DIGI OF THE WEEK - CUPCAKES!

DT Darsie got to pick this week's DIGI OF THE WEEK and it's CUPCAKES!!! Yum!  We are taking 30 % off BOTH the Daisy Cupcake AND the Plain Cupcake digi's.  ( $1.40 CAD each until Sept 20th).

Here is Darsie's gorgeous AND YUMMY project!  She used the Daisy Cupcake Digi ... and a bit of chocalate cake and buttercream frosting ;)  She sent me a TON of photos... I must show you them ALL!  LOL   I will bet you will be hungry ( or in the mood to either papercraft OR bake LOL)



Thanks so much Darsie!  Have a great day, everyone!

:)* Fred

5 comments:

ellepaulette said...

Oh my!! Everything is so lovely and yummy!!

Jaspere said...

Perfection!

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! That is one yammy cupcake. Thank you very much for your freebie on the blog. Hugs, Nataliya.

Trina said...

How lovely!

Anonymous said...

TRACEY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME I REALLY AM THANKFUL THE PUMPKIN SUNFLOWER CARDS CAME OUT GOOD I LIKED ALL THE DIGI'S EXCEPT THE MONAARCH BUTTERFLY SHE IS SO BIG AND I DELETED HER NOT MY STYLE BUT THE TRUCKS ARE COOL AND WHELBARROW AND THAT I LIKE SO MUCH THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP BELINDA