Thursday, January 06, 2011

WINNERS Christmas Comment Wall Challenge

Hi everyone!  I humbly apologize for the lateness of this announcement, I tore my craft/computer room apart in a desparate try at organizing it LOL!  Almost there!  I gave my Dymo labeller a workout too ;)  I have been quiet too... hiding under my proverbial rock.  Time to crawl out... it's a NEW YEAR! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season!  I would like to also thank my DT for all their gorgeous creations on their various blogs and on our PCP and CDAC group challenge walls.  WOW!  Thank you DT for a wonder fall term!  We will be kicking it into gear soon with new images and a blog hop at the end of the month! 

I'd like to thank Lora and Maria for their wonderful designs and time on the team, they have been there since the beginning and are such great girls.  Sadly they are leaving us; we wish them all the best and will miss them sooo much! 

OK on to the Comment Wall winners!

On the CDAC FSS Challenge Wall, we had 11 entries and Mr. Random picked:

.... and the winner of a $30 GC for the Fred She Said Store is Denise Pettingill!  Congrats!

On the PCP FSS Challenge Wall, we had 7 entries and Mr. Random picked:


 ... and the winner of a $30 GC to the Fred She Said Store is  Beth Ullman!  Congrats!  

Could the winners please email me at fred.she.said@gmail.com and I will give them the details of their winnings?  :)

Thanks so much to everyone who entered.     :)*  Fred

No comments: