Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CARD Sentimental for Emma

Hi all! ... another card.  This was Emma's birthday card :) 

I used the Sentimental Flower Doodledallion set ( a pre-coloured yellow flower ), alcohol inks on the scalloped square. I also used an Ornate Butterfly.  Emma loves my "fancy" cards and wants to own every one I make - " Can I have it Mom? Can I have it - Please?"  LOL I have put this one back in my sample box... let's see how long it takes her to realize I "scooped" it ;)  ( I'll give it back  :)  )

Emma asked for Stickles for her  9th birthday and also did some damage at the LSS with her birthday money.. she has amassed quite a collection of arts & crafts supplies and I made her a watercolour journal.  We are going to work on our Art Journals this summer.  We have watercolours, pastels, watercolour crayons... and gel mediums and gesso  ( black, white and clear ) we should have fun!  She has been colouring and glittering up the butterflies as well... they look fabulous!

:)*  Fred

3 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

What a lovely birthday card!

Vicki said...

Very nice Tracey! Emma is lucky to have such a talented momma to learn from! She will be a true artist!

HUGS!
Vicki

Anne said...

Gorgeous card and a Happy Birthday to Emma!

Anne
x