Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Sentimental Flower Doodledallion Set

Hi everyone!

New in the Store - Sentimental Flower Doodledallion Set!  There are 4 variations ( 2 with a paper pricking pattern) and 11 sentiments :)  I have also included in this set 3 add-on pre-coloured sheets ( 9 colours of flower petals in all).  I thought about a full coloured set but due to the complexity and variations, this was the best option putting them both together. 

Here is a card I made:


The flower is layered and it was coloured with watercolour pencils blended  with a dove blender pen over a very pale yellow copic marker base.

Have a great day!

:)*  Fred

5 comments:

Diane said...

Hello!

New follower here.

Beautiful cards, great digital works!

I am going back thru your digi-freebies, but am not able to save them to my desktop, they save as JPG's - but my Mac says that they're unopenable programs!

I try to screen shot them, but they are too big for the page, so I only get a tiny bit of the image.

Sigh...

Am I nuts r just doing something wrong??

Thx. D :)

Conniecrafter said...

Simply Beautiful, love the layering, pretty soft colors!

Diane said...

hi again!

sent fredness a webshot friend request.

thx - it's working just fine now.

Love your doodle-dallions!!

D :)

Phyllis said...

Love your "Sentimental Flower Doodledallion Set" Bought and printed them out now just need some time to play with them.

Polly said...

LLegue a tu Blog por casualidad y me encanto, tanto que me pase un buen rato viendo tus trabajos muy preciosos.
Un gran abrazo con sabor venezolono.
manualidadespolly.blogspot.com