Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Stuff... in the Store

Hi all!  How about some new long overdue images?  Yes, these images are so totally random LOL.  I am finishing up stuff I had started.  I am still working on more things and will add as I make them.  But no hoity toity "releases" here ... just what a stay-at-home for the summer mom with "the kids" underfoot ALL THE TIME can muster LOL!

To see them just either start at THE STORE or click on each image and it will take you to the product ;)

Nolan & The BullFrog.. if you have an idea for a short sentiment or witty caption please leave a comment on this post, and the ones I like I'll add free sentiments to the store post for this listing. :)




Have a great day!

:)* Fred

3 comments:

Jennifer McGee said...

Love these.

Carolivy said...

I just LOVED both the Emma and Nolan sets Tracy! I thought you might like to see what I made with them.

Jaspere said...

Tracey these are adorable. You've been busy. I love how Emma is looking these days and Nolan is just adorable. I need to pull out some of my FSS sets soon.