Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Little Fat Santa & a pretty FRAME!

Hi all!

I just added a couple of things to the STORE. 

I wanted a simple little gnomish Santa to add to some cards I was making.  I just want to squeeze his cheeks and pull his beard LOL!

Little Fat Santa ( DIGI OR COL SET)


... and I wanted a CUT FILE frame for my Pointy Poinsettia Flower!  So I made 2 versions.






The frame used Wrought Iron Square Frame version 2 and  was cut from white card stock.   The main part of the frame was glue-sprayed and sprinkled with Rock Candy dry glitter before it was adhered to the base frame.  The flower is from the Pointy Poinsettia Flowers.    I am thinking I will be using the Wrought Iron Frame A LOT with my butterflies and flowers in the future  ;) ... yes I am giddy with anticipation!   ..... just have to get through "Christmas card making season"  first! LOL

Have a great day!

:)*
Fred

No comments: