Thursday, May 25, 2017

Butterfly Bonanza Continues - Butterflies & Backdrops



Hi All!

Butterfly Bonanza is still in effect!  Use code BUTTERFLY  ( through STORE cart or via email order ) to get 20% OFF your order :)   CODE EXPIRES FRIDAY JUNE 2nd!

Over the next few days I will be posting various cards I have made using new products in the store.


Today I am featuring the new backdrops.




Used:  3 Backdrops for Flowers or Butterflies SET ( card uses the original watercoloured sketch but it prints virtually identical)
           Monarch Buttterfly Digi & SVG Cutting Files  (watercoloured)
           Happy Flowers DIGI SET  ( UNcoloured)    (watercoloured)
           CUTFILE/PRINT Blossoms Stencils     (stencil cut on acetate, distress ink brayered on stencil then spritzed then pressed onto watercolour paper)




Used:    Monarch Buttterfly Digi & SVG Cutting Files  (watercoloured)
              Distressed Butterfly & Blossoms COL SET
              Soft Floral Foliage Backgrounds SET



Used:        Distressed Butterfly & Blossoms DIGI SET (butterfly watercoloured but looks same in pre-coloured)
                 Distressed Butterfly & Blossoms COL SET ( for flowers)
                 3 Backdrops for Flowers or Butterflies SET

Have a great day!  I'll be back tomorrow with more cards to share :)

:)* Fred


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

I am so in love with your new sets, Tracey. I'm off to purchase for my stash. If you ever have a design team call, I would love to make myself available! hugs, de